C40 BOAT RAMP KIT
C40 BOAT RAMP KIT (BRK)
BOAT RAMP KIT - BRK
FAUN Trackway Boat Ramp Kit is a temporary to permanent modular roadway that can be deployed into water to provide a stable, high grip surface and facilitate easy launching and recovery of watercraft.
Made of high-grade aluminium it is extremely durable in all climates and has a life expectancy in excess of 40 years. It can be used in areas where it is not suitable for conventional boat ramp structures such as tidal area, freezing waters, marsh, or if the boat ramp is a temporary/seasonal access to water. When the boat ramp is not being used for water access, it can be used as temporary roadway to stabilise difficult terrain or enable a vehicle recovery.
The Boat Ramp Kit can be an indefinite length but ordinarily would be supplied as a 20 metre kit.
Option of 3.5m or 4.2m width
The ramp is deployed by two people in a matter of minutes and immediately ready for traffic.
The Boat Ramp Kit is suitable for a majority of wheeled vehicles, capable of supporting up to 13 tonne axle weights. Rubber tracked vehicles can also use the boat ramp, along with steel tracks but we advise the latter are supported on a sacrificial rubber/timber spacer.
The Boat Ramp system protects environments and subsurface from traditional vehicle damage and in itself is 100% recyclable.
Key features of the C40 BOAT RAMP KIT:
- Easily and quickly assembled from lightweight man handled panels, it is secured by unique one piece locking pins therefore no nuts and bolts to easily loose.
- Can be rolled up for storage and transportation.
- Highly resilient to long periods of water immersion.
C40 BOAT RAMP KIT comprises of:
- C40 ALUMINIUM BOAT RAMP
- BOAT RAMP LAYING AND RECOVERY KIT
- BOAT RAMP ANCHORING KIT
- TRAINING – FAUN Trackway offer training courses to enable your staff to operate and maintain the Boat Ramp Kit.
- COMPUTER BASED TRAINING – FAUN Trackway can integrate simulated content into the training courses that enable trainees to revisit course content and assessments at their leisure.
- MAINTENANCE and INSPECTION services – FAUN Trackway personnel can carry out periodic inspections and maintenance of the Boat Ramp Kit.
- REFURBISHMENT services – FAUN Trackway personnel will inspect and refurbish your Boat Ramp Kit.
- STORAGE – FAUN Trackway can provide storage of the Boat Ramp Kit when it is not in use.
- SPARE PARTS – FAUN Trackway provide a range of spare parts that are supplied with a certificate of OEM conformity.
- CUSTOM DOCUMENTATION – FAUN Trackway provide a standard manual free of charge with all products. If documentation is required in different formats, languages or layouts, we can provide a custom documentation proposal.