C40 TRACKWAY SOLUTIONS
C40 TRACKWAY SOLUTIONS
FAUN C40 Trackway is a temporary modular roadway which enables the rapid deployment and recovery of vehicles and people. The commercial specification beam dispenser facilitates the launch and recovery of the Trackway. A standard roll of C40 Trackway is 40m long.
FAUN C40 Trackway is suitable for wheeled vehicles, cranes and plant equipment up to a max axle load of 13 tonnes. It provides access for these vehicles into areas where there are no roads, or roads have been damaged. FAUN C40 Trackway enables boggy or marshy terrain to become accessible to heavy vehicles. FAUN C40 Trackway is best suited to adverse terrain conditions, including snow, marsh, mud and sand in a variety of climates.
FAUN C40 Trackway is deployed very quickly and efficiently. One operator can deploy 40m of Trackway in less than five minutes over the toughest of terrain. The aluminium Trackway will withstand repeated loads of up to max axle load of 13 tonnes.
FAUN C40 dispenser can be easily mounted to a variety of host machines via a specially designed adaptor plate.
FAUN C40 is suitable for civilian applications, including oil and gas pipeline access, mining access, construction projects and temporary bridging. The system is 100% recyclable.
C40 TRACKWAY SYSTEM comprises of:
- TRACKWAY – 40m length of C40 aluminium panels, coiled onto a SPOOL. The width is 3.35m or 4.2m.
- SPOOL – a braced steel structure onto which the C40 TRACKWAY panels are coiled. The SPOOL slots into the C40 BEAM DISPENSER.
- C40 BEAM DISPENSER – a specially designed dispensing and recovery system for the TRACKWAY. The C40 DISPENSER is mounted to a suitable host machines.
- C40 BEAM DISPENSER SHIPPING FRAME - a frame that stores and transports the C40 DISPENSER and one full spool of 40m C40 BEAM TRACKWAY.
- TRAINING – FAUN Trackway offer training courses to enable your staff to operate and maintain the C40 Trackway.
- COMPUTER BASED TRAINING – FAUN Trackway can integrate simulated content into the training courses that enable trainees to revisit course content and assessments at their leisure.
- MAINTENANCE and INSPECTION services – FAUN Trackway personnel can carry out periodic inspections and maintenance of the C40 Trackway.
- REFURBISHMENT services – FAUN Trackway personnel will inspect and refurbish your C40 Trackway.
- STORAGE – FAUN Trackway can provide storage of the C40 Trackway when it is not in use.
- SPARE PARTS – FAUN Trackway provide a range of spare parts that are supplied with a certificate of OEM conformity.
- CUSTOM DOCUMENTATION – FAUN Trackway provide a standard manual free of charge with all products. If documentation is required in different formats, languages or layouts, we can provide a custom documentation proposal.