AIRCRAFT LANDING MAT – NEW
AIRCRAFT LANDING MAT (ALM)
FAUN Trackway AIRCRAFT LANDING MATS allow expeditionary forces to create runways and temporary airfields in areas where there is no time or requirement to install a permanent airfield. Developed for the UK Royal Engineers, ALM are available in a variety of sizes to provide runways, taxiways and aircraft parking.
FAUN Trackway ALM are available in a variety of panel profiles to suit your requirements. ALM are palletised, modular and deployed quickly – a complete contingency airstrip that can be laid by an experienced team in less than 24 hours.
ALM can be used for as little as a day or as a permanent installation and is suitable for various aircrafts dependent upon their Load Classification Number (LCN). ALM are reusable and 100% recyclable.
AIRCRAFT LANDING MAT kits comprise of five elements:
- TRACKWAY PANELS – aluminium panels that are laid by hand and lock together to create the area mat.
- STILLAGES – containers for storage and transport of the aluminium panels; can be air portable on request.
- INSTALLATION KIT – equipment required for installing and removing the Trackway panels.
- GROUND ANCHOR STAKES – to secure the Trackway to the ground.
- MEMBRANE – a geotextile membrane that is placed underneath the Trackway panels to supress dust, reduce brownout and protect the panels.
- LIGHTING – FAUN Trackway works with lighting providers and can provide suitable lighting configurations to enable night operations.
- TRAINING – FAUN Trackway offer training courses to enable your personnel to install maintain and remove the Aircraft Landing Mat.
- COMPUTER BASED TRAINING – FAUN Trackway can integrate simulated content into the training courses that enable trainees to revisit course content and assessments at their leisure.
- GROUND PREPARATION services – FAUN Trackway personnel will attend the proposed site and report the suitability of the site for installation of a Aircraft Landing Mat. If the site is unsuitable, ground preparation services can be carried out.
- INSTALLATION and REMOVAL services – FAUN Trackway personnel will attend the site and manage the installation and/or removal process of the Aircraft Landing Mat.
- MAINTENANCE and INSPECTION services – FAUN Trackway personnel will attend the site and undertake maintenance procedures and/or inspections of the Aircraft Landing Mat.
- STORAGE – FAUN Trackway can provide storage of AircraftLanding Mat equipment when it is not in use.
- CUSTOM DOCUMENTATION – FAUN Trackway provide a standard manual free of charge with all products. If documentation is required in different formats, languages or layouts, we can provide a custom documentation proposal.
ALM Panel Options:
PSA FLAT TOP