UAV LANDING MAT – NEW
UAV LANDING MAT (UAVLM)
FAUN Trackway UAV LANDING MATS allow expeditionary forces to construct temporary runways, taxiways and hard standing areas for drones and UAVs of varying sizes. They are fully compatible with arrestor gear.
FAUN Trackway UAVLM enable a temporary airfield to be constructed quickly and easily. Developed for the Australian Defence Forces, UAVLM are palletised in kit form and easily deployed by hand. After use, the runway can be broken down and re-assembled in a different location. FAUN UAVLM require minimal maintenance and ground preparation.
UAVLM are reusable and 100% recyclable.
UAV LANDING MAT kits comprise of five elements:
- TRACKWAY PANELS – aluminium panels that are laid by hand and lock together to create the area mat. Specially designed with a flat surface to ensure a smooth landing and take-off.
- STILLAGES – containers for storage and transport of the aluminium panels; can be air portable on request.
- INSTALLATION KIT – equipment required for installing and removing the Trackway panels.
- GROUND ANCHOR STAKES – to secure the Trackway panels to the ground.
- MEMBRANE – a geotextile membrane that is placed underneath the Trackway panels to supress dust, reduce brownout and protect the panels.
- LIGHTING – FAUN Trackway works with lighting providers and can provide suitable lighting configurations to enable night operations.
- TRAINING – FAUN Trackway offer training courses to enable your personnel to install maintain and remove the UAV Landing Mat.
- COMPUTER BASED TRAINING – FAUN Trackway can integrate simulated content into the training courses that enable trainees to revisit course content and assessments at their leisure.
- GROUND PREPARATION services – FAUN Trackway personnel will attend the proposed site and report the suitability of the site for installation of a UAV Landing Mat. If the site is unsuitable, ground preparation services can be carried out.
- INSTALLATION and REMOVAL services – FAUN Trackway personnel will attend the site and manage the installation and/or removal process of the UAV Landing Mat.
- MAINTENANCE and INSPECTION services – FAUN Trackway personnel will attend the site and undertake maintenance procedures and/or inspections of the UAV Landing Mat.
- STORAGE – FAUN Trackway can provide storage of UAV Landing Mat equipment when it is not in use.
- CUSTOM DOCUMENTATION – FAUN Trackway provide a standard manual free of charge with all products. If documentation is required in different formats, languages or layouts, we will provide a custom documentation proposal.
UAVLM Panel Options:
PSA FLAT TOP