VEHICLE RECOVERY MAT NEW
VEHICLE RECOVERY MAT (VRM)
FAUN Trackway VEHICLE RECOVERY MATS are used to mobilise vehicles that have become stuck in sandy, muddy, boggy, icy or otherwise difficult terrain. Suitable for use with vehicles with pneumatic tyres, the VRM provides a non-slip surface to enable vehicles to gain traction, as a short term recovery solution for an immobilised vehicle.
VRM comprise of a number of aluminium panels which link together using a sliding joint and are locked together using quick release shoot bolts. VRM Trackway panels are connected using a 'tongue and groove' method, forming an articulated joint. This enables the VRM to be laid on undulating ground. VRM design allows for parts to be easily replaced if necessary, however VRM can be used in any environment for multiple operations.
The system can be rolled up, stored flat, or hung on vehicles for storage. VRM includes ground anchorage accessories and is packaged in two compact accessory boxes.
HEAVY VEHICLE RECOVERY MAT (HVRM)
FAUN Trackway HEAVY VEHICLE RECOVERY MATS are used to recover heavy vehicles that have become bogged down. HVRM are provided in sets of two, and can be easily split and joined together by hand to create custom lengths. HVRM are commonly used in humanitarian and disaster management programmes.
The FAUN HEAVY VEHICLE RECOVERY MAT kits comprises of:
- M150 TRACKWAY
- STORAGE BOX
MEDIUM VEHICLE RECOVERY MAT (MVRM)
FAUN MEDIUM VEHICLE RECOVERY MATS are used to recover medium vehicles that have become bogged down. MVRM are provided in sets of two, and can be easily split and joined together by hand to create custom lengths. MVRM are commonly used in humanitarian and disaster management programmes.
The MEDIUM VEHICLE RECOVERY MAT kits comprises of:
- M30 TRACKWAY
- STORAGE BOX
- TRAINING – FAUN Trackway offer training courses to enable your staff to operate and maintain the M30 VEHICLE RECOVERY MAT SYSTEM.
- COMPUTER BASED TRAINING – FAUN Trackway can integrate simulated content into the training courses that enable trainees to revisit course content and assessments at their leisure.
- MAINTENANCE and INSPECTION services – FAUN Trackway personnel can carry out periodic inspections and maintenance of the M30 VEHICLE RECOVERY MAT SYSTEM.
- REFURBISHMENT services – FAUN Trackway personnel will inspect and refurbish your M30 VEHICLE RECOVERY MAT SYSTEM.
- STORAGE – FAUN Trackway can provide storage of the M30 VEHICLE RECOVERY MAT SYSTEM when it is not in use.
- SPARE PARTS – FAUN Trackway provide a range of spare parts that are supplied with a certificate of OEM conformity.
- CUSTOM DOCUMENTATION – FAUN Trackway provide a standard manual free of charge with all products. If documentation is required in different formats, languages or layouts, we can provide a custom documentation proposal.
VRM Panel Options:
M150 - HVRM
M30 - MVRM