TRACKWAY, SHOWCASING AT DSEI
FAUN Trackway are proud to be exhibiting at DSEI in September 12th – 15th at ExCel London.
The Defence and Security Equipment International (DSEI) Exhibition brings together the entire defence and security industry to source the latest equipment and systems, and is one of the most prestigious shows in our busy 2017 world tour.
Presenting an extensive range of expedient roadway and aviation systems, FAUN Trackway has supplied expedient surfacing solutions to the military for over 70 years. Our products are operationally proven, and are unsurpassed in functionality, quality and durability.
Showcasing our Heavy Ground Mobility System (HGMS) in the Land Zone, FAUN Trackway have partnered with Mercedes-Benz, displaying the HGMS, with M150 Trackway on a Mercedes-Benz Arocs 8x8 for a full turnkey package.
This Heavy Ground Mobility System (HGMS) is the best on the market creating a perfect bridging partner and can tackle the toughest terrains on earth. HGMS transports, stores, deploys and recovers up to 100m of M150 Trackway. Used worldwide the Trackway ensures continuous vehicle mobility in any environment from snow, ice, desert, swamps and jungle terrain with ease.
- M150 Trackway creates roadways to withstand repeat heavy loads from tracked and wheel vehicles including: tanks with and without snow crosses, and bridge transporters.
- Creates access and egress points at bridgeheads to allow vehicles to cross easily.
- Graded MLC70 baseline on a 3% California Baring Ratio (CBR) ground condition indefinitely, and capable of loads of up to MLC150 depended on ground conditions.
- A trained two-man team can deploy 50m of Trackway in less than 10 minutes
- Modular system allows the roadway to form to the ground conditions, and can be easily split and joined together to create custom lengths to suit any location or environment.
The team look forward to welcoming you and introducing you to the products during the exhibition….drop by Stand S4-140 and say Hello.