Heavy Ground Mobility System Independent Variant
Also in this section
Featuring an independent power pack this military system creates a temporary modular roadway which enables the rapid deployment and recovery of vehicles and people.
Heavy Ground Mobility System Independent Variant (HGMS-IV) is a lighter design with self-sufficient hydraulics and electrical power supplies for the deploying of 30 m of Trackway®.
- INDEPENDENT HYDRAULIC SUPPLY
- INDEPENDENT POWER SUPPLY
- 30 METRES DEPLOYED IN 6 MINTUES
- TESTED TO MIL-STD-810F STANDARDS
- MINIMAL MANPOWER
- PROTECTS ENVIRONMENT
- OPERATES IN ALL CLIMATES
- PROVEN RELIABILITY
- TRACKWAY® – modular length of aluminium panels.
- SPOOL – a braced steel structure which holds the Trackway® on the Trackrack® or Spoolrack.
- TRACKRACK-IV – deployment, recovers, transports and stores the Trackway®.
- CHASSIS – an 8x8 vehicle with DROPS/PLS with a payload of at least 13T, to carry the Trackrack®.
- SPOOLRACK – stores and transports additional Trackway® for transfering to Trackrack®.
- TRAILER – transportation for the Spoolrack.
- ACCESSORIES – enables deployment, recovery, anchorage and field maintenance.
- Suitable for heavy traffic including tanks, transporters and bridging support;
- Withstands vehicles up to MLC* 150;
- Graded indefinitely for MLC* 70 on a 3% California Baring Ratio (CBR) ground condition;
- Width 4.6 metres.
*Military Load Classification (MLC)
The Heavy Ground Mobility System Independent Variant (HGMS-IV) is built on a 20ft ISO frame with tie down and lifting points to MIL-STD 209K for ease of transportation.
Crane mounted to vehicles with a minimum payload of 10.5T* and secured using ISO twistlocks. Designed to allow militaries with non-DROPS vehicles to have M150 Trackway® in their inventory.