Could you be our next team member?
POSITION: Head of Marketing
JOB TYPE: PERMANENT
LOCATION: LLANGEFNI, NORTH WALES. INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL REQUIRED
The Head of Marketing will support the senior leadership team, taking responsibility for the company's marketing strategy, brand evolution and driving external media communications.
- Create and implement the Strategic Marketing Plan;
- Drive company awareness and evolve the brand;
- Responsible for the company's corporate image.
Key Tasks Include
- Identify, define, lead and evaluate the Strategic Marketing Plan;
- Deliver and review annual marketing budget;
- Oversee the execution and success of global tradeshows;
- Collaborate with the senior leadership team to identify and define marketing requirements;
- Develop, implement and monitor marketing campaigns;
- Increase brand awareness on all online and offline media platforms;
- Drive key collaborations with external stakeholders;
- Identify product placement opportunities;
- Act as brand ambassador at all events, including attendance at all major global shows;
- Supervise, train and mentor marketing team;
- Evaluate, analyse and react to all competitor and market activities;
- Undertake market research for potential products.
Experience / Qualifications
- Degree in Business Studies, Marketing or related field;
- CIM qualification or equivalent;
- Minimum five years marketing experience;
- Managerial experience desirable;
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing.
- Competitive Salary;
- 26 days' holiday;
- Death in Service Assurance;
- Based in Llangefni, North Wales.
If you require further information and/or to apply for the role, please contact Carole Becton.